Do you have a passion for living history? Join the Texas Living History Association and share your passion with others!
Membership in the Texas Living History Association is open to any individual or organization interested in supporting our mission and purpose. TLHA does not discriminate against race, creed, religion, sex, national origin color, disabilities, etc. providing equal opportunities for all members.
Membership benefits include:
• Access to a statewide network of living history professionals and volunteers.
• Voting privileges. Members must be at least 18 years of age in order to vote.
• The ability to hold office on the TLHA board.
• Notifications of any business brought before the Association for a vote of the membership, all events, activities or functions and training opportunities.
• The ability to write for the TLHA blog.
• All donations, memberships, etc. are tax deductible
• Priority workshop registration.
• TLHA members have the opportunity to apply for a fellowship to ALHFAM that is sponsored by TLHA.
• ALHFAM Institutional Membership.
• Reciprocal membership to the Arkansas Living History Association's conferences and workshops.
• Access to the Members' Only webpage.
There are three levels of membership:
Individual (18 years old and over): $15 a year
Youth (18 and under): $10 a year
Institutional (up to 5 members): $60 a year
The membership year begins on January 1; prorated dues are not available for members joining after January 1.
Additional information regarding membership can be found in the Constitution and By-Laws and the Standard Operating Procedure documents on the "About Us" page.
To join, complete the form and make your dues payment through PayPal using the Pay Now button. You may also download the form and mail it and your dues payment to the address on the form.